QCI-based scheduler in SimuLTE

Ayush Rastogi

Feb 22, 2020, 7:36:55 AM2/22/20
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello all,

I want to implement a scheduler in SimuLTE which would take the QCIs of different traffic flows into account.

As far as I could find, there is some QCI-related initialization in LteBinder file but there is nothing else anywhere related to QCI handling.

I'd like to know the following:
- How can I assign QCIs to various apps TCP/UDP?
- How can those QCIs be passed down the layers to the MAC layer?
- Broadly speaking, what changes in MAC layer are required to allow QCI-based scheduling?

Any other information which you may think is relevant will also be appreciated.

Thank you.