Error in omnetpp check_and_cast(): Undefined reference to '_imp__ZTIN4inet....'

ramin.fa...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2018, 12:07:25 PM3/2/18
to OMNeT++ Users

Hi
I am trying to run an external framework together with INET 3.2.4 and OMNeT++ 5.0. But I have big problems with the checkandcast.h file!

It says there is an undefined reference to the IPassiveQueue and Ieee802Ctrl.
Down below I have extracted the part in checkandcast.h where the error is located and also the files from where I call check_and_cast function with the IpassiveQueue and Ieee802Ctrl as input parameters.

Do anyone know what is causing the problem?
I would be very grateful for any help that I can get!

Best Regards,
Ramin

Ameera Al-harthi

Apr 11, 2018, 12:52:35 PM4/11/18
to OMNeT++ Users
I have the same problem :(  if solve it please write the steps here >>  thank you

ROCHETTE Andy

Apr 16, 2018, 12:13:23 PM4/16/18
to OMNeT++ Users
I have the same, I got 8 errors, but after this :

Right click on src forlder->properties->OMNeT++->Makemake->Link-> check both lines.

Then 6 remaining errors.

So there is an issue with the linker settings.