Simu5g 1.2.2 build error

sh.t w

May 31, 2023, 11:10:51 AM5/31/23
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I am trying to build simu5g 1.2.2 on windows 10 with INET 4.5 on OMNeT 6.0.1. I installed both INET and simu5g from the ONNET IDE itself.

 INET compiled without any issue but then when I try tobuild simu5g, I am getting the attached error about undefined symbols.

I checked the mentioned files and everything is defined in INET and so I don't understand why it isn't possible for it to find these files.

Has anyone faced this issue before and know how to solve it or if anyone has any hints on this I highly appreciate it.

Thank you

Untitled.png