how to make a car send data to nearest rsu only within the range of communication range

Han Jun Yoon

Nov 22, 2022, 11:17:06 PM11/22/22
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi all,

I am using veins_inet so that vehicles in my network can be wireless hosts.
Which file do I need to change to make my vehicles send data to their nearest rsu?
And then I want rsu(s) to send received data to the cloud?

Can anyone tell me what file I need to change to do this in veins_inet?

Thank you

Ibtissem Nad

May 15, 2023, 7:45:16 AM5/15/23
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

How I can send messages in case of accident only two cars entering the car accident area, meaning only to cars closer to car breakdown. What is the function in omnet that I can use.

Help me, if you have an answer.