Experimental version of SimuLTE with support for Veins is available

Giovanni Nardini

Aug 28, 2017, 9:52:50 AM8/28/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi everyone,

we are happy to announce the release of an experimental version of SimuLTE with native support for Veins!
This update makes SimuLTE interoperable with Veins, while maintaining the two frameworks independent (hence facilitating independent development). This way, it is possible to import Veins into your SimuLTE project and run LTE-capable vehicular networks simulations.
Since this update is an experimental version we released it to a separate branch in the Git repository. For information and download, please visit the SimuLTE website (here).
Of course, comments and feedbacks are welcome!
This work will also be presented during the OMNeT++ Community Summit 2017 in Bremen.

Best regards.
The SimuLTE team
Message has been deleted

Juan j

Dec 19, 2017, 3:46:20 PM12/19/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Dear Giovanni,

I want to simulate the same project but in a diferent place (map). I have the SUMO files but when I tried to run the project the eNodeB1 and eNodeB2 apears in diferent places on screen. How I can "move" them  or introduce diferents coordinates to place them in my hown scenario?
What is the recommend distance between  eNodeB1 and eNodeB2 to reach the best performance or comunication in LTE?

Thanks.
Message has been deleted