using database my sql

sonal dessai

Mar 30, 2011, 10:06:48 AM3/30/11
to omn...@googlegroups.com
hi guys, can anyone help me with an example to connect my sql database to omnetpp. I m trying to create a content delivery network (of replicated servers) to get data closer to user( reduce access time).
plz guys its urgent...
thanks in advance..

--
$0N@|

Skidder

Mar 30, 2011, 11:49:59 AM3/30/11
to omnetpp
Hi there,

I had the same problem a few weeks back, started this post:
http://groups.google.com/group/omnetpp/browse_thread/thread/8ae105cb8989878e

I have ported database functionality from omnetpp 3.4 to 4.1, as far
as scalars go. I left the vector output in comments because I do not
need this atm. I want to submit it for inclusion in the main omnetpp
tree when it's completely done. If you'd like to give it a try I could
send it to you.

greets,
Martijn

sonal dessai

Mar 30, 2011, 11:55:40 AM3/30/11
to omn...@googlegroups.com
thanks for responding to me..... i wud surely like to try it.. can u plz send it.

thanks. sonal

$0N@|

sonal dessai

Mar 30, 2011, 11:58:47 AM3/30/11
to omn...@googlegroups.com
hey m a newbie to omnet++, wud like ur guidance to understand it even more.... plz stay in touch..
--
$0N@|