How to call Python module in INeT or Veins_inet

Alia

Jul 7, 2019, 1:36:03 PM7/7/19
to OMNeT++ Users
Greeting all,

My goal is call a machine learning model (python model) inside INeT or veins_inet (wireless host/vehicle).

How can I do that? is there an easy way to call/implement ML inside a vehicle? if there is an alternative solution kindly share it with me.

I already install python in omnet++ and it's work fine.

Thanks in advance,
Alia

edmundo torres zapata

Mar 5, 2020, 11:10:22 AM3/5/20
to OMNeT++ Users
I am dealing with the same right now try to use python in omnet . I am try to usue Python.h which is embed python the issue i have is that linker the are not working good.

Mouna karoui

Mar 5, 2020, 11:18:43 AM3/5/20
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Dear Alia,
You can start by this tutorial for python code embedding :
You can check my code example to call a python script from C++ class.
https://github.com/MounaKaroui/EmbeddingPythonCpp/blob/master/CallPython.cc
Regards,