Does it support direct vehicle-to-vehicle direct communication?

AL Nahian Bin Emran

Aug 2, 2022, 12:02:16 PM8/2/22
to OMNeT++ Users
Does it support sidelink/C-V2X communication? Does it support direct vehicle-to-vehicle direct communication?

anas Saidi

Aug 2, 2022, 1:55:22 PM8/2/22
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Yes u can use simu5g with veins

Le mar. 2 août 2022 à 17:02, AL Nahian Bin Emran <nahi...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Does it support sidelink/C-V2X communication? Does it support direct vehicle-to-vehicle direct communication?

Teja Guruvelli

Jul 18, 2024, 11:31:39 AM (4 days ago) Jul 18
to OMNeT++ Users
How were you able to configure Simu5G into your project? I'm also working on research configuring Simu5G on top of the F2MD framework for practical anomaly detection on vehicular networks. What default configuration settings are needed to simulate 5G cellular connectivity? Since in the industry, we are transitioning from DSRC IEEE 802 11 P to C-V2X to be compliant with 3GPP Release 16. Are there any changes to your current .NED or .INI files or references to their src directories for each of the frameworks? I am running the same software of OMNET++ 5.6.2, INET 4.2.5 and Simu5G 1.1.0 which are all compatible according to Simu5G documentation on previous versions.