Trying to simulate time synchronization over wireless media

Shuchismita Biswas

Mar 28, 2018, 5:21:47 PM3/28/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi

I am working on time synchronization of electric meters using wireless media. What I want to do is have two nodes, one for the master clock and one for the slave clock which are capable of exchanging timestamps between each other. I want to check the performance over WLAN and LTE. Can anyone point me towards any resource that could help me build a simple network in a fast manner? I don't really have a background on wireless communication and would really appreciate any help. I am investigating this problem as part of a larger project in power systems.

Thanks for your time.
Shuchismita Biswas