adding Proxy mobile IPv6 in VoIP service with OMNet++

Damar Reja

Jul 8, 2016, 12:23:11 PM7/8/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi, my name is damar alam reja, and now i have work for my undergraduate thesis in Bakrie University, Indonesia. i want to do some simulation Proxy Mobile IPv6 in VoIP service. i want to find the value of QoS parameter in VoIP (delay, packet loss, jitter).

I already installed OMNet++, But i still didn't get the way to do that. Can anyone tell me how to do it, step by step?
No one of my colleague can help me, and i really really near with deadline..

Please help me :( :(
sorry for my bad grammar.

i really really thank you for anyone who wants to help me