An error in assignment between "ConnectionManagerAccess" and "ChannelAccess" pointers.

rozhgar.kareem

Oct 9, 2019, 5:43:45 AM10/9/19
to OMNeT++ Users
Dear there,

Iam , Msc student in Kurdistan. Iam working on Mixim framework in omnet++.. Your helps are highly appreciated.
While I tried to modify some files in MIxim I got this error. in BaseConnectionManger,in the line:
nicEntry->chAccess =chAccess;

It says Cannot convert ConnectionMangerAccess in to ChannelAceess in assignment.

Could you please let me know where this error is? and How can I fix it?
error in BaseConnectionManger.png

Rudolf Hornig

Oct 10, 2019, 4:51:19 AM10/10/19
to OMNeT++ Users

On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11:43:45 AM UTC+2, rozhgar.kareem wrote:
Dear there,

Iam , Msc student in Kurdistan. Iam working on Mixim framework in omnet++.. Your helps are highly appreciated.
While I tried to modify some files in MIxim I got this error. in BaseConnectionManger,in the line:
nicEntry->chAccess =chAccess;

It says Cannot convert ConnectionMangerAccess in to ChannelAceess in assignment.

Well, no. According to the screenshot, it says cannot convert 'ConnectionMangerAccess*' to 'ConnectionManagerAccess*'.
Take a look at the bold letter. You have mistyped the local variable's type name.