Inetmanet: Decide which network interface to use on a host with two wireless interfaces

João Patrício

May 28, 2019, 7:10:23 AM5/28/19
to OMNeT++ Users

I'm on an adhoc network simulation (based on the project SAORS made upon DYMO. I am using inetmanet 2.2) where I want the hosts to have 2 wireless interfaces with different proprieties.
Taking into account the structure of a wireless host, in which part is the network interface decision made?
My objective is that, as a consequence of a decision made on the routing, I will, then, choose which network interface I will use. What I don't know is where I decide the network interface that I will use.

I know how to add network interfaces to the host, just don't know how to decide which to use within.

I hope I was clear enough on the mater, I am very newbie on this subject.

Thank you for your responses.