veins how to analyze packet loss rate and delay

yu Toe

May 31, 2022, 8:56:50 PM5/31/22
to OMNeT++ Users

I am currently doing research on the multi-hop broadcast technology of the Internet of Vehicles. I want to use only OMNeT++(5.5)、Veins (5.0) and SUMO to achieve it, but I have encountered problems:

1.Using Veins' example (TraCIDemo11p.cc) to modify the selection of relay nodes, the packet loss rate and delay cannot be counted So I want to know if the packet loss rate and delay can be counted after only modifying the example? It's been two weeks now, I would really appreciate if you could fix my problem.need to use inet?

serap bakioglu

Jun 28, 2022, 8:40:41 AM6/28/22
to OMNeT++ Users
Could you give more detail, please?

yu Toe

Jul 2, 2022, 9:49:42 PM7/2/22
to OMNeT++ Users
Thank you for your reply. At present, I am implementing a multi-hop broadcast protocol, such as flooding or DV-CAST, and select nodes to send the accident message to the selected destination node. In this process, I count the packet loss rate and delay.