Road accident prevention using omnet++

ayene zinabie

Oct 12, 2019, 9:18:25 AM10/12/19
to OMNeT++ Users
dear every one I am an academic person and i am doing my research using omnet++ and sumo with the integration of vein. my objective is to design a protocol for preventing road accidents over vanet. who have an idea about omnet++?

Mohammad Haidari

Oct 13, 2019, 7:15:33 AM10/13/19
to omn...@googlegroups.com
dear Ayene
ı am also try to work for your subjecıt and want to know about the density of road ı need to get the number of vehicles ın the   specific area how can get ?
can you help me?

On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 4:18 PM ayene zinabie <ayenez...@gmail.com> wrote:
dear every one I am an academic person and i am doing my research using omnet++ and sumo with the integration of vein. my objective is to design a protocol for preventing road accidents over vanet. who have an idea about omnet++?

Road Accident Preventon over vanet using Omnet++

Oct 13, 2019, 7:20:40 AM10/13/19
to OMNeT++ Users
would you tell me the types of network simulation tools you used? i

Road Accident Preventon over vanet using Omnet++

Oct 13, 2019, 7:22:34 AM10/13/19
to OMNeT++ Users
if can send to me your full phone number, we can communicate with voice using skype, imo, telegram or other medias. tanks

Mohammad Haidari

Oct 13, 2019, 7:28:26 AM10/13/19
to omn...@googlegroups.com
my phone number
 00905522073859

On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 2:22 PM Road Accident Preventon over vanet using Omnet++ <ayenez...@gmail.com> wrote:
if can send to me your full phone number, we can communicate with voice using skype, imo, telegram or other medias. tanks

Road Accident Preventon over vanet using Omnet++

Oct 14, 2019, 3:04:23 AM10/14/19
to OMNeT++ Users
dear sir, as i told you yesterday, i awant to do my research with sumo and omnet++ to prevent vehicle accidents over vanet. so if you can, please help me. since i am not that that match familiar.. tanks

Mohammad Haidari

Oct 14, 2019, 4:07:40 PM10/14/19
to omn...@googlegroups.com
hi sir !
i am sorry i am  beginner  in this subject you can use from following webpages
thanks
wish be success

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 10:04 AM Road Accident Preventon over vanet using Omnet++ <ayenez...@gmail.com> wrote:
dear sir, as i told you yesterday, i awant to do my research with sumo and omnet++ to prevent vehicle accidents over vanet. so if you can, please help me. since i am not that that match familiar.. tanks

suwa...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2019, 6:39:54 PM10/14/19
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Pls, i am new to OMNET, pls what framework can be used for cybercrime detection compatible with omnet++ 5.5.1 and window 10.? I appreciate in advance.