gateway

Roey

Jul 1, 2024, 4:42:19 AM (7 days ago) Jul 1
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi, everyone I have a problem in my simulation when I use the mobility that I created in the simulation called gotowaypointmobility. When I run the simulation, I get that the remote fails to receive a relay gateway located in the simulation, it looks like this:

mobility.png
And when I use the mobility defined in inet, for example randomwaypointmobility, I get that there is a gateway like this:
mobility2.png
I added all the mobility files I created gotowaypointmobility.h gotowaypointmobility.cc and also gotowaypointmobility.ned to the intet folder where all the mobility files are located including randomwaypoint.
I would appreciate it if someone could help me solve the problem.