How to display sum of received packets

瀏覽次數:46 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Fumito Masuda

未讀,
2022年11月26日 凌晨12:55:542022/11/26
收件者:OMNeT++ Users
I would like to know how to dynamically display the number of received packets.

This page has a solution for displaying packet error rates.
https://inet.omnetpp.org/docs/showcases/visualizer/canvas/statistic/doc/index.html

Using this as a reference, I confirmed that the packet error rate was displayed when compiling with the following configuration.

*.visualizer.*.statisticVisualizer.signalName = "packetSentToUpper"
*.visualizer.*.statisticVisualizer.statisticExpression = "packetErrorRate"
*.visualizer.*.statisticVisualizer.sourceFilter = "*.node[1].wlan[*].radio"
*.visualizer.*.statisticVisualizer.format = "packetErrorRate: %v"

However what I really want to do is display the total number of packets received.

It's a very simple act, but I tried the following configuration, but I couldn't compile it.

*.visualizer.*.statisticVisualizer.signalName = "packetReceived"
*.visualizer.*.statisticVisualizer.sourceFilter = "*.node[1].app[0]"
*.visualizer.*.statisticVisualizer.format = "packetErrorRate: %v"

Anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.
回覆所有人
回覆作者