IEC 61850 omnet++

Mauricio Gadelha da Silveira

Mar 20, 2013, 12:20:18 AM3/20/13
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to simulate a network using the IEC 61850 IEC61850_model, but am not having success, missing some libraries.
I'm using WIN7, someone tried this kind of simulation?

thank you

David Leonardo Acosta Molano

Mar 28, 2013, 7:16:22 PM3/28/13
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mauricio, where did you find that model? I'm trying to "translate" one IEC61850 model that was made to the 4.0 version of OMNET.

David L. Acosta
Universidade Federal Fluminense.

ines....@gmail.com

May 2, 2013, 12:48:41 PM5/2/13
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi;

It's impossible to download the IEC 61850 model for the Omnet simulator from the current link: http://www.iit.upcomillas.es/jjuarez/IEC61850.php
Is there another implementation available for this standard under Omnet++?

Thank you

Gábor Tabi

Nov 8, 2013, 9:26:27 AM11/8/13
to omn...@googlegroups.com
As a matter of fact, I was able to access the page via the web archive:
http://web.archive.org/web/20120312060304/http://www.iit.upcomillas.es/jjuarez/IEC61850.php

The files are also available. Model: http://www.iit.upcomillas.es/jjuarez/IEC61850_model.zip

In order to use the IEC 61850 basic model, the INETMANET framework has to be modified briefly. The message package EtherFrame.msg has to be replaced by this file.

Demo Video: http://www.iit.upcomillas.es/jjuarez/Substation.avi (600mb, use save as if it does not play in your browser).

Best regards,
Gábor

Suhail

Dec 7, 2013, 10:26:39 PM12/7/13
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Which version of inetmanet is needed for this? Did anyone eventually succeed in making this work ? if so then please help! Desperately struggling with this. It says it cant find some header files even though they are already present in the inetmanet framework.

Best Regards
Suhail

Elnaz

Dec 10, 2014, 11:23:59 AM12/10/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
hi
i have this problem,too
i download iec61850_model and i import it to omnet but i have 4 erroe.
i have inetmanet and pcap.
my error is:
Description Resource Path Location Type
make: *** [all] Error 2 IEC61850 C/C++ Problem
make[1]: *** [../out/gcc-debug//src/Application.o] Error 1 IEC61850 C/C++ Problem
make[1]: *** [depend] Error 13 IEC61850 C/C++ Problem
fatal error: TCPSocket.h: No such file or directory Application.h /IEC61850/src line 13 C/C++ Problem

Dania 94

Apr 19, 2020, 4:32:31 AM4/19/20
to OMNeT++ Users
Plz do you know how use iec 61850?