Issues with signaling

Erston Outway

Jan 13, 2023, 6:34:36 AM1/13/23
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi everybody,
I'm trying to save some data using the Signaling method, but omnet doesn't recognize the registerSignal function for the Signals I made, however it is still recognized for signals created elsewhere.

I'm using Simu5G and this exact method is used in the LteRealisticChannelModel. I used the same approach in the LteAmc by defining the signal in the class descirptor within the .h file and then attempted to register it in the .cc file. Which does not work for the Signal I defined but does whork for the Signals created in e.g. Lte RealisticChannelmodel. Does anyone know why?

Kind regards
Unbenannt.png

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Jan 16, 2023, 6:18:51 AM1/16/23
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure with the information that you have included, but it is possible that you could have a problem with the subscription,