tictac

Fekete Tamás

Sep 8, 2010, 12:35:08 AM9/8/10
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I tried to code “tictac” (it’s my first code in Omnet++) using tutorials.
Of course I got error :-(

After all I made an ini file to where I wrote the following:
[General]
network = tt

And the response: “No such NED type: tt”

I implemented my “tictac” as “tt” in the same directory.

Thanks your help!

Rudolf Hornig

Sep 8, 2010, 3:32:03 AM9/8/10
to omn...@googlegroups.com
You should not code so early in the morning... Please send the your ned files and make sure that you have a correct OMNeT++ project in the IDE (if you use it) i.e. if you can edit the ned files graphically after opening them then you project is ok.

Rudolf

Matteo Rosati

Sep 8, 2010, 4:17:50 AM9/8/10
to omn...@googlegroups.com
2010/9/8 Fekete Tamás <fe...@digitus.itk.ppke.hu>

After all I made an ini file to where I wrote the following:
[General]
network = tt

And the response: “No such NED type: tt”

do you have in some ned file something like:

network tt {
    submodules:
}

?

--
MR

Fekete Tamás

Sep 9, 2010, 10:26:20 AM9/9/10
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello  Thanks very much the help!  My project folder is here: http://digitus.itk.ppke.hu/~fekta/  I’ve used Omnet++ IDE. Firstly I opened an empty Omnet++ project with ‘src’ + ‘simulations’ folders. After this I made the tt.ned as network description file and I also opened a simple module file for Txc1.ned. Finally I implemented the c++ code. That’s all I have done. Of course it didn’t work and I therefore made a configuration file as omnetpp.ini to where I put the above code and then I got an error message.  I think I have done is very short therefore I don’t know where I have made a mistake. I’ve checked the tutorials, but it is not so easy doc to me.  Tamas      Szer, Szeptember 8, 2010 10:17 am időpontban Matteo Rosati írta: > 2010/9/8 Fekete Tamás <fe...@digitus.itk.ppke.hu> > > >> After all I made an ini file to where I wrote the following: >> [General] >> network = tt >> >> And the response: “No such NED type: tt” >> >> > > do you have in some ned file something like: > > ... > network tt { submodules: > .... > .... > } > > > ? > > > -- > MR > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "omnetpp" group. > To post to this group, send email to omn...@googlegroups.com. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > omnetpp+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group > at http://groups.google.com/group/omnetpp?hl=en. > >

HAEFLINGER, PATRICK (PATRICK)

Sep 9, 2010, 11:01:18 AM9/9/10
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Your network name is ’Tt’ and not ‘tt’…yes it is case sensitive !

Patrick

Also: if you create a project with "src" and "simulations" folders, then you're supposed to put your source files into those two folders.... Tcx1.* into src/, tt.ned and omnetpp.ini into simulations/....

Andras

Fekete Tamás