Priority queuing

سهام عبد الهادي

Jun 10, 2022, 2:05:45 AM6/10/22
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone
I would like to use priority queuing and classifier. Is there any example can help me to understand how it is work? And which parameters can we use it in the ini file to support the queuing and classifier?

Many thanks in advance

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Jun 10, 2022, 6:03:32 AM6/10/22
to omn...@googlegroups.com

You can check the code of diffserv

INET Framework for the OMNeT++ discrete event simulator - inet/src/inet/networklayer/diffserv at master · inet-framework/inet

Jun 30, 2022, 3:20:52 AM6/30/22
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Hello

Please check the attached article, it may help you.

Best Regards

--

Flexible online multi-objective optimization framework for ISA100.11a standard in b eacon-enable d CSMA:CA mode.pdf