[Urgent] SimuLTE and simultaneous UL traffic from multiple apps

John Zammit

Feb 11, 2019, 6:23:05 AM2/11/19
to OMNeT++ Users
Using SimuLTE for my dissertation. I have two UDPs application on a single UE. At particular instances, both apps send packets simultaneously. This leads to the runtime error "Empty buffer for cid xxx, while expected SDUs 1". What gives? Here is what I have attempted:
- Allocating more UL and DL resource blocks
- Using different scheduling algorithms; Proportional Fairness, Deficit Round Robin and Maximum Carrier over Interface

Is this a technical limitation of SimuLTE? Are there any workarounds?

I have already been working on this problem for one week and I'm becoming desperate, the deadline is fast approaching. Emailed the authors of SimuLTE but remained without an answer.

Please give me some advice.