The sample database in omnet has the question: Unknown per object configuration option:mysql

Relex Jack

Apr 24, 2019, 9:55:33 AM4/24/19
to OMNeT++ Users

  1. I have try to run the sample database in omnet,but maybe there is not a package named mysql.So I can not use and understand the program.

In fact,each file in database has the same error : Unkonwn per-object configuration option: such as mysql/mysql-user/..... Did i need additional files or projects?

Besides,I also can not understand the steps in README how to help in my own program. And i really hope someone can share the complete steps to connect mysql with omnet++(version 5.4.1)

1.PNG