Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Amir Rouatbi

da leggere,
1 lug 2022, 16:51:3201/07/22
a OMNeT++ Users

Hello all,

I want to implement mobile LoRa nodes in FloRA andI don't how to proceed to define mobility for one LoRa node. Is there any tutorial on how to use mobility with FloRA ?

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

da leggere,
4 lug 2022, 07:05:4904/07/22
a omn...@googlegroups.com
You can check the implementation of Flora in inetmanet, the node has been modified to support mobility

De: omn...@googlegroups.com <omn...@googlegroups.com> en nombre de Amir Rouatbi <amirrou...@gmail.com>
Enviado: viernes, 1 de julio de 2022 22:51
Para: OMNeT++ Users <omn...@googlegroups.com>
Asunto: [Omnetpp-l] Tutorial on how to implement mobility with FloRA and inet ?

Hello all,

I want to implement mobile LoRa nodes in FloRA andI don't how to proceed to define mobility for one LoRa node. Is there any tutorial on how to use mobility with FloRA ?

Amir Rouatbi

da leggere,
4 lug 2022, 09:57:2804/07/22
a OMNeT++ Users
Where do I find that implementation please ? Thank you.

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

da leggere,
4 lug 2022, 10:02:2404/07/22
a omn...@googlegroups.com
Enviado: lunes, 4 de julio de 2022 15:57
Para: OMNeT++ Users <omn...@googlegroups.com>

Amir Rouatbi

da leggere,
10 lug 2022, 17:08:4710/07/22
a OMNeT++ Users
Hello, I did manage to make lora nodes move. But, it doesn't seem like the nodes send any messages while they're moving. Is there any way to fix this ?

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

da leggere,
11 lug 2022, 03:57:3111/07/22
a omn...@googlegroups.com
Have you checked the total number of packets sent/received?
If yoi set the speed of the simulation to see the nodes moving, you will not see the packets

Enviado: domingo, 10 de julio de 2022 23:08

Amir Rouatbi

da leggere,
11 lug 2022, 08:49:2511/07/22
a OMNeT++ Users
I will check that. But, according to the simulation, I can see packets being sent but only during certain moments where the node seems to be standing still.

Amir Rouatbi

da leggere,
11 lug 2022, 08:50:4211/07/22
a OMNeT++ Users
Another problem is that there are no ADR packets being sent to the nodes and the SF doesn't change for any of the nodes ? Any idea on what might be the error ? Thanks for the help.

Charles Pandian

da leggere,
11 lug 2022, 09:39:4711/07/22
a omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I did manage to make lora nodes move. But, it doesn't seem like the nodes send any messages while they're moving. Is there any way to fix this ?

In fact, it is not an issue - it is a limitation of the Omnet ++ visualizer.

To understand this, carefully watch the 3D visualization output  in the following post (the last video)
https://www.projectguideline.com/simulating-and-visualizing-3d-underwater-wireless-sensor-network-uwsn-under-omnet/

While the transmission starts (the expanding bubble) the Sharks will not move - in fact, they are moving (very very slowly😊) in one sense, the time is scaled down to show the transmission (bubble) which is happening at the speed of light.

Similarly, you will see such stopping of nodes in VANET simulation also.

Charles Pandian,

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

da leggere,
11 lug 2022, 09:43:1111/07/22
a omn...@googlegroups.com
I can see that the ADR packet are generated but must be activated in the server and in the nodes

Enviado: lunes, 11 de julio de 2022 14:50

Amir Rouatbi

da leggere,
11 lug 2022, 13:01:3511/07/22
a OMNeT++ Users
When defining mobility for a loRaNode, at the end of the simulation, I have the following error :

check_and_cast(): Cannot cast (inet::CircleMobility*)LoRaNetworkTest.loRaNodes[0].mobility to type 'inet::StationaryMobility *' -- in module (inet::flora::SimpleLoRaApp) LoRaNetworkTest.loRaNodes[0].SimpleLoRaApp (id=30), during finalization

I think that's why, there are no packets recorded in the result file.

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

da leggere,
12 lug 2022, 04:33:3412/07/22
a omn...@googlegroups.com
If you try to force the deployment mode
**.deploymentType = "circle"
The code check that the nodes are static.

Enviado: lunes, 11 de julio de 2022 19:01
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra