Usage of SocketIdToGateIndex map under MessageDispatcher

Lakshmi Krishnaswamy

Aug 26, 2021, 4:06:35 PM8/26/21
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello all,

Hope you are all doing well. I just wanted some help understanding the working of "SocketIdToGateIndex" under the MessageDispatcher.cc file.

I am running into a segfault error, which says :
"Error: handleMessage(): Unknown socket: socketId = 101619"

I am unable to proceed and not sure how to debug as I do not understand how the "SocketIdToGateIndex" works, gets updated and what the valid sockets are.

Please do let me know if you require more information on the experiment run but any sort of help or guidance or pointer will definitely be greatly helpful as I am unable to proceed and not sure how to handle this error.

Thank you so much for all your help and support!!

Best,
Lakshmi