Is it possible to use simuLTE and OpenFlowOMNeTSuite together?

kurt hinna

Mar 11, 2019, 7:10:04 AM3/11/19
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello everyone,

I am new to using OMNeT++, but I want a simplified 5G RAN simulation environment, and therefore want to use LTE-A components from simuLTE and SDN components from OpenFlowOMNeTSuite together in OMNeT. I have tried to design a simple test scenario where I want the UE to send and receive some TCP traffic. I have attached a screenshot of my scenario. Is it possible to connect modules from the two extensions? If so, what parameters should be specified?

I am using:
  • OMNeT++ 4.6
  • INET 2.5
  • simuLTE 0.9.1
  • OpenFlowOMNeTSuite
  • Ubuntu 16.04
Any answers, help and tips would be appreciated.

simulation_network-topo.PNG

Hafizullah Qasemi

Mar 8, 2020, 6:00:11 PM3/8/20
to OMNeT++ Users
hi Kurt hinna,

Could you find a way to do so ?

Michele Garau

Mar 9, 2020, 5:07:05 AM3/9/20
to OMNeT++ Users
Try if this paper can inspire something for your implementation
https://easychair.org/publications/paper/sNcK