Simulte Multihop D2D error

bruno...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2018, 10:04:22 AM3/28/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello,
I tried out the multihop scenario in the refactoring branch version,it would seem to solve the problem i was having as posted in https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/omnetpp/xkpqrN04NnU

, but when i tried my solution on top of it, i noticed that no App other than the MultihopD2D App were able to communicate via D2D. I also tried the simple d2d scenarios in the simulation of the same name and i was not able to see any D2D hops in the console.I compared the same simulation scenario between the refactoring version and the old 1.0.0 , and i was indeed unable to make the UEs communicate via D2D with other App besides the multihop in the refactoring version.

Below are screens of two of the many simulations i ran, the first from the 1.0.0 version and the last from the refactoring, is this supposed to happen? is this multihop feature available in the current master branch?

Thank you,
Best Regards, Bruno Pincho.

Giovanni Nardini

Mar 29, 2018, 3:48:31 AM3/29/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Have you modified the code and/or the simulation examples provided with the simulator in the "refactoring" branch?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted