B.A.T.M.A.N. with INETMANET 3.x

Matthijs

Dec 22, 2017, 5:50:33 AM12/22/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Dear all,

I am trying to run B.A.T.M.A.N. using the inetmanet-3.x. The default Batman.ned file has to parameters interfaceTableModule and routingTableModule, which are not specified. However, I can't figure out which values for the parameters I have to use.

Kind regards,
Matthijs

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Dec 26, 2017, 6:23:23 AM12/26/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
        string interfaceTableModule = default("^.interfaceTable");
        string routingTableModule = default("^.routingTable");

Dec 27, 2017, 2:46:04 PM12/27/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, I still get this error: "Module not found on path '^.routingTable' defined by par 'routingTableModule'.

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Dec 27, 2017, 3:40:53 PM12/27/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I cannot reproduce the problem, event if a let the fields without anything, the module loads the default value sets in NodeBase.ned and I can run all the examples without problems, included with Batman

Enviado: miércoles, 27 de diciembre de 2017 20:46
Para: OMNeT++ Users
Asunto: Re: [Omnetpp-l] B.A.T.M.A.N. with INETMANET 3.x

Matthijs

Jan 2, 2018, 9:59:46 AM1/2/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the reply and a happy new year! :)

I have changed src/inet/routing/extras/Batman.ned to add a simple network and I added src/inet/routing/extras/omnetpp.ini which should load the network. (I have attached the files)

I'm using OMNeT++ IDE 5.2.1 and using the source located at https://github.com/aarizaq/inetmanet-3.x.

Also I can run the examples, however no example is included with Batman.
omnetpp.ini
Batman.ned