How to fix “Error NLOS urban macrocell path loss model is valid for d <5000 m” Simulte

Amelie

Feb 24, 2019, 5:06:55 AM2/24/19
to omn...@googlegroups.com

I'm trying to run LustScenario in simulte, i added 38 eNodeB in the simulation, but when the simulation begins the instantiation of the first car this error appear :

Error NLOS urban macrocell path loss model is valid for d <5000 m -- in module (LtePhyUe)

I try to move some eNodeB to have a distance <5000m but the car calculate this distance with all nodes, even with the eNodeB that is note supposed to communicate.

Please can anyone tell me what is the issue. Thank's.