Reinforcement learning based MAC protocol using Omnet++

S Tanin

Feb 23, 2020, 2:17:21 AM2/23/20
to omn...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everyone,

I am the beginner in OMNET++.

I need to simulate a reinforcement learning-based MAC protocol for wireless sensor network. Can anyone please guide me if it is possible using OMNET++? If Yes, which framework supports reinforcement learning? Is there any tutorial?

Thank you.

Isa Muhammad Musa

Feb 24, 2020, 4:02:21 AM2/24/20
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Christoph Summer rightly answered this in a previous post similar yours.

"OMNeT++ simulations are written in C++, so as long as you know how to use your reinforcement learning tools from C++ code, you can use them."

You can check online for tutorials on reinforcement learning using C++.

Best,
Muhammad Musa Isa
Department of Computer Science
Nigerian Defence Academy

On Sun, 23 Feb 2020 at 08:17, S Tanin <stan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am the beginner in OMNET++.

I need to simulate a reinforcement learning-based MAC protocol for wireless sensor network. Can anyone please guide me it is possible using OMNET++? If Yes, which framework supports reinforcement learning? Is there any tutorial?

Thank you.