scheduling algorithms in 5g networks

AFraa Mustafa

Mar 17, 2023, 2:49:36 PM3/17/23
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello,
I'm doing research about  scheduling algorithms in 5g networks,
I am trying to evaluate the performance of (Round Robin , Proportional Fair ,CQI ) algorithms in video and voice traffic scenarios  , using omnet++ tool with simu5g.
I need help to write my code from zero, or to get a sample source code and develop it.
i use omnetpp-5.6.2 + Simu5G-1.1.0

I am really need help, If there is a possibility, this is  my email : eng.afra...@gmail.com
please  contact me with full appreciation and thanks.

VICTOR HUGO LAZARO LOPES

Jun 11, 2023, 8:43:03 PM6/11/23
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello,

I hope you already found what you were looking for. But if not, maybe I can help you with some (simple) guidance.

I'm a PhD candidate, working with resource allocation problems. Recently I published a paper where I consider some of the classic schedulers. And now I'm working with Simu5G.

First of all, there are no applications for video and voice. Do you (really) need to implement them?

Best regards, VH.

Oumayma Ammar

Dec 15, 2023, 3:47:50 AM12/15/23
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello,

I am trying to evaluate the semi-persistent scheduling algorithms in video streaming scenarios  , using omnet++ tool with simu5g. There is an example that can help me ?

Teja Guruvelli

Jul 18, 2024, 11:14:11 AM (4 days ago) Jul 18
to OMNeT++ Users
How were you able to configure Simu5G into your projects? I'm also working on research configuring Simu5G on top of the F2MD framework for practical anomaly detection on vehicular networks. What default configuration settings are needed to simulate 5G cellular connectivity? Since in the industry, we are transitioning from DSRC to C-V2X to be compliant with 3GPP Release 16. Are there any changes to your current .NED or .INI files? I am running the same software of OMNET++ 5.6.2, INET 4.2.5 and SImu5G 1.1.0 which are all compatible according to SImu5G documentation on previous versions.