The following NED types could not be fully resolved, due to a missing base type or interface

Mikhail Kulikov

Dec 22, 2016, 3:59:49 AM12/22/16
to OMNeT++ Users

I want to run my project through Cmdenv. In the project's omnetpp.ini file I specialized ned-path as: ned-path = /omnetpp-4.6/samples/VDLM4net;/omnetpp-4.6/samples/MiXiM/src/base;/omnetpp-4.6/samples/MiXiM/src/modules . And when I'm trying to use Cmdenv there is an error (look in picture). I'm using omnetpp-4.6 on Windows with standalone project referenced to MiXiM-2.3 . P.S. Of course I've already read manual and other topics. As you can see the cmdenv reading the ned files in directories (so paths are correct), but then there is an error.

Mikhail Kulikov

Dec 23, 2016, 9:45:17 AM12/23/16
to OMNeT++ Users
I solved my problem. At first, in .ini file I specified all possible ned paths that potentially can be used in project. In my case it is look like this: ned-path = .;../MiXiM/examples;../MiXiM/src/base;../MiXiM/src/inet_stub‌​;../MiXiM/src/module‌​s . After it, in command line I wrote: ./VDLM4net -u Cmdenv -l ../MiXiM/src/mixim So, additionally, I specified the MiXiM shared liabrary. All works fine now.