error when run VEINS_inet /simuLet VEINS example

Alia

Feb 21, 2019, 9:24:05 AM2/21/19
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi All,

when I try to run VEINS_inet example or simuLate (car example) I face this error and the other example in simuLate run without any error ?!! how can I solve this error?

<!> Undeclared signal "traciInitialized" emitted (@signal missing from NED file?) -- in module (Veins::VeinsInetManager) Highway.veinsManager (id=4), at t=0s, event #5

Thanks in advance

Christoph Sommer

Feb 21, 2019, 11:58:40 AM2/21/19
to OMNeT++ Users
On 21 Feb 2019, at 15:24, Alia <alia5...@gmail.com> wrote:

> when I try to run VEINS_inet example or simuLate (car example) I face this error

Without knowing which software versions you are using this question is impossible to answer with any reasonable degree of certainty.

Best,

Christoph

--
Jun.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Christoph Sommer
Cooperative Mobile Systems (CCS Labs)

Alia

Feb 22, 2019, 5:06:12 AM2/22/19
to OMNeT++ Users
Thank you for replay and sorry for missing information, I am using:

- OMNET 5.1
- Inet 3.6
- VEINS 4.7.1
- SimuLate 1.0.1
- I also use OpenFlow but I don't think it affects or cause that problem ?!

Thanks in advance

Christoph Sommer

Feb 22, 2019, 5:23:05 AM2/22/19
to OMNeT++ Users
Dear Alia,

Your question is a bit confusing. Your subject mentions you are using a framework called "simuLet", now you are saying you are using "SimuLate". Could please clear up which of these you are using?

Alia

Feb 23, 2019, 6:00:28 AM2/23/19
to OMNeT++ Users
Please ignore all previous name, I used and mean "SimuLTE " http://simulte.com/add_veins.html

I solved this problem by removing a check from "check emitted signals against @signal declarations" in omnetpp.ini

I attached a screenshot to help others if they facing the same problem.

Thanks for your time
111.png