VANET attacks simulation tools

YASMINE CHAOUCHE

Jan 17, 2022, 7:37:38 AM1/17/22
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello everyone,

I'm working on a research project and my objective is to be able to simulate attacks in VANET network (not only the V2X communications) with European ETSI ITS-G5 standards, and then generate the dataset to detect these attacks injected with machine learning techniques.

Is Artery a good choice for this type of simulation? if not what do you recommend?

I was also told about F2MD (Framework For Misbehaviour Detection) but I can't find any documentation except the Github source code.

Thank you for helping me with your suggestions

Best regards.

serap bakioglu

Aug 2, 2022, 11:56:10 AM8/2/22
to OMNeT++ Users
Have you got any progress on this issue?
Regards,