I would get advice about connecting SDN with Adhoc hosts.

Yume

Aug 5, 2020, 3:50:42 AM8/5/20
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello,

I'm working on introducing SDN in MANETs.
I met a problem in my code.

I'm using INET framework version 3.6 and OMNet++ version 5.6.1.
I'm implementing SDN switch that can support communication with Adhoc hosts.
However, the error is

"check_and_cast(): Cannot cast(inet::ARPPacket*)arpREQ to type 'inet::EtherFrame *'-- in module (inet::Ieee8021dRelay)
SDNTest.openFlowSwitch_wireless.relayUnit (id=20) ~"
(I added relayUnit by referring to the access point ned file)

How can I solve this problem?
or how can I connect SDN controller with Adhoc hosts.

Please help me.