PADS'24: Call for Participation and Extended Deadline for Student Travel Grants

Yao Kang

May 20, 2024, 12:48:44 PMMay 20
to OMNeT++ Users
Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to participate in PADS'24, the flagship conference of ACM SIGSIM. This premier event brings together researchers and practitioners in the field of simulation, providing a unique opportunity to share your work, network with leading experts, and stay abreast of the latest advancements in the field.

We are thrilled to announce that the deadline to submit Student Travel Grant applications has been extended to May 25. This opportunity is open to any PhD student, even those not involved in the PhD Colloquium. For more details on the Travel Grants, please visit: https://sigsim.acm.org/conf/pads/2024/blog/phd-colloquium/

Please note that the early registration cutoff date is May 20. We encourage you to register early to benefit from the reduced rates. Detailed registration information can be found here: https://sigsim.acm.org/conf/pads/2024/blog/registration/.

We look forward to your participation to PADS'24.

Best regards,
Yao