Updated LEACH implementation

Nuwan Jayawardene

Jan 20, 2022, 2:20:41 PM1/20/22
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi All,
I'm currently working on a project to implement LEACH hierarchical clustering protocol on OMNETPP (with INET).
For context, I'm working with Omnet 5.6.2 & the Inet 4.2.5 framework.

The only existing implementation of LEACH; SolarLEACH, I could find is based on an extremely outdated Omnet v3 from 2006 which is not useful today. The download link of which is also broken.

Seeing that there aren't any other hierarchical clustering protocols present even in INET, I was wondering if there is any method to verify whether an implemented protocol is working as defined. A sort of sanity/unit test.

Some thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Doaa Abbas

Mar 26, 2022, 2:01:39 PM3/26/22
to OMNeT++ Users
please can help me . I need source code for LEACH ,SolarLEACH.

Nuwan Jayawardene

May 4, 2022, 3:52:00 AM5/4/22
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi, I'm currently finalizing the code.
Will make it public before the end of the month after my next viva.