[SimuLTE] Support for device-to-device communications added

Giovanni Nardini

May 30, 2016, 6:23:17 AM5/30/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi all,

the SimuLTE team announces that support for one-to-one device-to-device (D2D) communications has been released and is available for download from the Git repository!
Since the update is an experimental version, we released it to a separate branch, called "d2d". To download it, use the "git clone" command as follows:

In the "simulations/d2d" folder, you can find a readme file with the list of new added functionalities and instructions on how to run simulations.
In the same folder, the omnetpp.ini file provides some examples of simulations with D2D flows.

We encourage you to provide us feedback and/or to report bugs. Suggestions for improvements are very welcome!

Best regards.
The SimuLTE team

Giovanni Nardini

Jun 13, 2016, 4:26:05 AM6/13/16
to OMNeT++ Users
UPDATE: Support for dynamic Mode Switching of D2D flows has been added.

Best regards.
Giovanni

Giovanni Nardini

Jun 21, 2016, 8:11:34 AM6/21/16
to OMNeT++ Users
UPDATE: One-to-many D2D communications are now available! Download info here

Best regards.
Giovanni

af..aslani

Jun 26, 2016, 11:29:30 AM6/26/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi Giovanni

I download this update and run the simulation. But when run the SinglePair-UDP-Infra  this error appears (and when run the simple down link and up link from tutorials this error appears too):

How can i solve it?

Thank you

aslani