FLoRa: How to activate ADR?

amrcg

Dec 2, 2021, 7:55:00 PM12/2/21
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello,
I am running the FLoRa example, setting evaluateADRinServer=true and evaluateADRinNode=true. Still, the SF of the nodes does not change. When I start all nodes with SF8, all received packets are received with SF8. Which parameters should be set in order to activate ADR?
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
A. Grilo

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Dec 3, 2021, 5:58:08 AM12/3/21
to omn...@googlegroups.com
The ADR is evaluated by the application module, I suppose that you are using SimpleLoRaApp

Dec 3, 2021, 10:18:06 AM12/3/21
to OMNeT++ Users
OK, so, do you have any suggestion? Should I use a different app?
Thank you in advance.

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Dec 3, 2021, 12:37:51 PM12/3/21
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Check that the other part application, the server.

Enviado: viernes, 3 de diciembre de 2021 16:18
Para: OMNeT++ Users <omn...@googlegroups.com>
Asunto: Re: [Omnetpp-l] FLoRa: How to activate ADR?

Amir Rouatbi

Jul 3, 2022, 6:18:23 PM7/3/22
to OMNeT++ Users
Hey, I have this same issue ? Did you find a solution to this problem ?

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Jul 4, 2022, 9:30:04 AM7/4/22
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Which version of Flora? I fixed the problem in inetmanet and I think that was fixed in the latest version of Flora

Jul 4, 2022, 9:45:13 AM7/4/22
to OMNeT++ Users
I'm using flora-1.1.0