"upperLayerIn" is not connected to sibling or parent module.

Fariha

May 27, 2016, 12:27:33 PM5/27/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi everyone,

I am trying to simulate a scenario using WSNRouting example in Mixim and the default example defined at Veins simulator using Omnetpp-4.6.
When I run the simulation, there is an error message displayed:

<!> Error in module (cModule) RSUExampleScenario.node[0] (id=7) at event #2, t=0.1: Gate `RSUExampleScenario.node[0].tranl.upperLayerIn' is not connected to sibling or parent module.

Here nodes correpond to Host802154_2400MHz ned module. This module define gates connections between different layers.
Why it shows me this error and how can I correct it please? I tried several solutions but I could not solve it.

Here attached Host802154_2400MHz.ned and its inheritance modules.

Really I need your help, many thanks in advance !

Host802154_2400MHz.ned
WirelessNodeBattery.ned
WirelessNode.ned