NED error in file `RSUExampleScenario.ned'

Wilmer Arellano

Mar 1, 2016, 5:22:52 AM3/1/16
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello,

I am trying to run Veins in command line interface. I executed ./configure, make MODE=release -j 32, and then ./run -u Cmdenv -f examples/veins/omnetpp.ini

I got error: <!> Error: Error loading NED sources from `.': NED error in file `RSUExampleScenario.ned': declared package `' does not match expected package `examples.veins'.

I have no opportunity to run the IDE in this particular machine. How can I overcome this problem. I am using Veins-3.0 OMNETPP 4.6

Thank you,

Wilmer