Source files and make file in different folder paths

Suranjith De Silva

May 28, 2019, 12:22:10 AM5/28/19
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

In my current project structure I have my source files (omnet modules) in a different folder structure compared to the path of the OMNeT++ project file. When I try to compile the modules nothing get compiled due to not having source and make files in the same folder. I tried playing with makemake options but couldn't find a solution to it. Any suggestions on how to generate a make file to source cpp files from a different folder?

path of the project and make files - /projects/omnet/

path of the source file - /projects/src/omnet

-Sura