Veins - vehicles are not exchanging the beacons until 170 seconds

Radha Reddy

Jan 4, 2020, 5:33:04 AM1/4/20
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello, I am performing some experiments by using the Veins framework (SUMO+Omnet++) for intersection management. The simulations are running, but until some time (e.g., 170 seconds) the vehicles are not exchanging the beacons. However, the RSUs are exchanging the beacons. I do not understand where I did the mistake, can any one please help me, so that the vehicle will exchange the beacons when they are in the communication range (from the beginning of simulations).