File Not Found Error in F2MD Framework

Radha Reddy

Dec 16, 2019, 5:20:56 AM12/16/19
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello, I am trying to understand the F2MD Veins framework.

I have installed the framework but while building the project on Omnet++, the file not found error for <boost/random/mersenne_twister.hpp> has been occurred.

Please help me in this, where should I copy this file.

Christoph Sommer

Dec 19, 2019, 6:14:56 AM12/19/19
to OMNeT++ Users Mailinglist
On 16 Dec 2019, at 11:20, Radha Reddy <radha.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

> the file not found error for <boost/random/mersenne_twister.hpp> has been occurred.

Your system might not have Boost for C++ installed. On Linux this should be available from your distribution's package manager.

Best,

Christoph

--
Jun.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Christoph Sommer