Decision tree algorithm implementation possibility

San

May 21, 2023, 11:33:48 AM5/21/23
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello everyone,

I just have a couple of quick questions regarding OMNeT++. Just to let you all know, I am quite new to simulations and using C++.

I've designed a decision tree algorithm using Python and smart contracts using Solidity, and I wish to implement them onto OMNeT++. I just would like to know if this is something that's possible to do, and if so, how? I also have a private blockchain network that I want to implement into the simulation and would like to know if this is also possible, or would I have to configure one from scratch inside OMNeT++?

Thank you,

San