How to get data from omnet?

ufuk bolat

Jun 27, 2022, 2:31:10 PM6/27/22
to OMNeT++ Users
I installed Sumo and then create rou.xml, net.xml and .sumocfg files. I can run these files right now and can see the results.

After that, I have to use V2V, V2I communication etc. So, i want to use omnet++ & veins. I watched a lot of youtube video but according to the this 2 videos i tried to do something:

to launch sumo, omnet++, inet and veins: Getting started with OMNET++, INET, Veins, and SUMO
from sumo to omnet++ (configure .ned file etc.): Sumo files to Omnet++

After that, i see the picture1. So, my omnet is working right now.
picture1.PNG

But i couldn't get the results. I know, when i am using sumo, with traci.py i could get the datas. But i dont know how to get data omnet++ now. i found: modules - traci.h

So, i copy and then i found here traci.

image.png

i run the omnet++, simulation is running but i dont know how to get data. I really need help...