TrafficLight

faty....@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2014, 6:10:51 AM9/24/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hello ,

Please , i'm working with veins framework i realized a road traffic scenario and visualize traces in omnet++ , but my problem is that i dont know how to get traffic light phase for each signal in omnet++ from the parallel running traffic mobility scenario in sumo. Thank you

Christoph Sommer

Sep 25, 2014, 8:39:40 AM9/25/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
faty....@gmail.com wrote:
> i dont know how to get traffic light phase for each signal in omnet++

you will need to write your own method to do that.

There are some methods already implemented for setting traffic light
programs [1], which should help you figure out how to write your own for
getting that information. Unfortunately the SUMO wiki is down at the
moment, but looking at the web cache [2] or the offline documentation of
available TraCI commands should help get you started.

Best,

Christoph

[1]
https://github.com/sommer/veins/blob/veins-3.0/src/modules/mobility/traci/TraCICommandInterface.h#L46

[2]
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:iZFRxN05v8QJ:sumo-sim.org/userdoc/TraCI/Traffic_Lights_Value_Retrieval.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

sathish kumar

Sep 26, 2014, 2:36:33 AM9/26/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mr. Christoph Sommer ,

i want to simulate traffic signal control using omnet++, and sumo, in that i need to predict the arrival time of vehicle by using the speed of vehicle and position information.

then do the scheduling the vehicles to pass through the intersection. can give ideas to do this .

thanks.

faty....@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2014, 11:06:15 AM10/6/14
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sir Christoph Sommer ,

Sorry for the late response and thank you so much, i'm trying what you recommend me.

muntaser salman

Apr 28, 2016, 7:15:22 AM4/28/16
to OMNeT++ Users

Hi there

did you get any result considring your question
I had started the same topic???
any help

Ahmed Saeed

Apr 29, 2016, 4:58:41 AM4/29/16
to OMNeT++ Users
hi sathish kumar

Did you get any information ho to do your project? I am working in the same topic?
any help?
yours

Ahmed Saeed

May 11, 2016, 4:18:07 AM5/11/16