Issue regarding SingleMecHost Simulation

swarnika sarangi

Apr 21, 2024, 8:44:37 AMApr 21
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi all,

I'm Swarnika Sarangi and I'm trying to run the simulation SingleMecHost. While running the simulation there is no error as such, but the WarningAlertApp is not being instantiated because of which the message from UEs only transmit till Ualcmp and return back to the gnodeB along with an ACK packet. I have posted a screenshot of the same below which records the same. I wanted to know the issue why the data from Ualcmp is not being trnasmitted to MecOrchestrator?

Thanks and regard
Swarnika Sarangi
Screenshot from 2024-04-21 14-44-05.png