[OMNet++] Topology change: star to hierachical ?

v100 dolin

Mar 19, 2020, 8:31:53 PM3/19/20
to OMNeT++ Users
Dear all,

I'm not familiar with omnet and adhoc network.
Therefore, I worry that this work has been for a long time.
Now I have to simulate the different topology from star to hierarchical for testing.
Is there any topology generator tool for this ?

Thank you very much again.
With my best wishes and have a nice day. :D

陈舒毅

Mar 19, 2020, 10:38:30 PM3/19/20
to omn...@googlegroups.com
omnet use ned file to describe topology, you need to change the ned file.
It supports 'design' mode and 'source' mode. And you can find more details in simulationmanual inside source folder.

v100 dolin <dolin...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月20日周五 上午8:31写道:

Alexandre Rocha

Mar 19, 2020, 10:43:07 PM3/19/20
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi, in omnet++ is necessary mount the scanarios in the ned file. You can find very exemples in the site https://inet.omnetpp.org

Alexandre Rocha

v100 dolin

Mar 20, 2020, 5:26:19 AM3/20/20
to OMNeT++ Users

Many thanks to 陈舒毅 and Alexandre Rocha .
I will try to change the ned file.