Understanding file types

Vikram Subramanian

Jun 17, 2022, 6:11:51 PM6/17/22
to Omics Playground
Hi,

I am new to omics play ground. I want to analyze my data in excel file, contains proteins names, ratios and pvalue. So i have 3 different groups, such as 4Gy IR vs control, drug vs control and IR 4Gy vs durg+IR 4 Gy.

so kindly tell me how to create files to upload and analyze. I attach my data. kindly create a file types and send me, so i can use as model for my bigdata. Thank you for the help

I am using the software in online, i have it in my desktop also. Thank you
omics playground -my data.xlsx

BigOmics Analytics

Jun 24, 2022, 11:58:14 AM6/24/22
to Omics Playground
Hi Vikram.

BigOmics Playground need your original raw data (counts, intensities). Your file contains already the log2ratio from the statistical tests. Also please bear in mind, our platform needs your gene/protein names in HUGO gene names.

Ivo