Disconnected

Sarah Sczelecki

Jun 7, 2022, 10:39:33 PM6/7/22
to Omics Playground
Kia ora - I've been trying out omics playground and I keep getting the "Houston, we have a problem" You have been disconnected error when trying to open the analysed files. It seems to do the computation okay.

I've been running it on the local host (from docker container) and just through my gmail on the website, but the same error occurs.

Any help would be great!

Sarah

BigOmics Analytics

Jun 24, 2022, 12:03:47 PM6/24/22
to Omics Playground
Hi Sara.

First, please try to pull the newest docker. We recently fixed a bug.

If you still get errors, this happens often because there are some errors in your file format. Can you please attach your CSV files and the PGX file here so we can check them, or send them to he...@bigomics.ch

Ivo

PS. We are looking for great R/Shiny developers with bioinformatics background for our team. If you are interested, or know someone, please apply to jo...@bigomics.ch